- This event has passed.
Welcome to this special online event, the IATEFL Global Get-together, a two day professional development web event organised by IATEFL and offered free of charge to the worldwide English language teaching community.
Day 1: Saturday 18 April 202o
Day 2: Sunday 19 April 2020
We would like to say a huge thank you to the volunteer organisers of this event, which has been planned in a short space of time to provide ELT professionals with a professional development opportunity at a time when we would normally have been together for the 54th IATEFL international conference and exhibition. As you will know, IATEFL took the difficult decision to defer that event until March 2021 in Harrogate, where the agreed programmme for the conference will go ahead. We look forward to seeing many of you there.
- Click on the links to the two days below to see the programme for that day and see the exciting range of speakers and sessions we’ve planned.
- You do not need to register for this event, simply click on the link for the webinar room each day in order to join in.
- If the webinar room is full at any time during either of the days, then head over to the IATEFL Facebook page where we will be sharing the event as well on Facebook Live.
- We will not be offering certificates of attendance for this particular online event, and PowerPoints will not be made available during or after the event.
- Members of IATEFL will have access to the recordings of these sessions after the event, by logging into the ‘My Resources‘ section of the IATEFL website.
- Not a member of IATEFL? Click here for more information about the benefits of joining our global English language teaching community.
Join us on the day
- Click here to join the webinar room on Saturday (this link will become active on the day of the event)
- Click here to join the webinar room on Sunday (this link will become active on the day of the event)